Secular, Eclectic, Academic INC is looking to hire a Bookstore Manager with strong organizational skills for the SEA Books & More website. This is a part-time remote position.
Primary Responsibilities Will Be:
- Managing the SEA Books & More website, including, but not limited to, uploading and listing new products, keeping all product pages and pricing up to date, creating and updating author and publisher pages, creating and managing sales and coupons, launching and maintaining an author blog.
- Managing author and customer communications through the SEA Books & More email.
- Sourcing and vetting new products to sell, as well as vetting products submitted through our online form.
- Tracking and reporting sales and revenue.
- Working with the SEA team to create and implement marketing campaigns and ads.
- Managing the SEA Books & More social media accounts.
- Experience using WordPress, Woocommerce, and MailChimp are required.
- Experience in online retail sales and management are preferred.
- Graphic design and web design experience are a bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include a sample of or link to your work on a WordPress blog or website and samples of graphic design work if applicable. Select candidates will receive a few simple sample tasks to complete before moving on to the interview process.
Compensation to be determined based on skills and experience.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.