The Secular Homeschool Conference
August 11-13, 2023
Sunday, August 13th
- 12:25pm EST/9:25am PST: Opening Remarks – SEA Homeschoolers
- 12:30pm EST/9:30am PST: Secular Homeschooling as Resistance – Amy Sharony
- 1:20pm EST/10:20am PST: Stride Learning
- 2:00pm EST/11:00am PST: A Multimodal Approach for Balanced Learning – Blair Lee, M.S.
- 3:00pm EST/12:00pm PST: Schoolio
- 3:40pm EST/12:40pm PST: Historical Thinking, Research, and Writing: Archaeology and Artifacts – Samantha Matalone Cook, MAT
- 4:30pm EST/1:30pm PST: REAL Science Odyssey Biology 1 with Pandia Press
- 5:00pm EST/2:00pm PST: Empowering Voices: The Power of Community in Shaping Political Landscapes – Josie Caballero
- 6:00pm EST/3:00pm PST: Closing Remarks – SEA Homeschoolers
SEA Homeschooling - Inspiration, Help, Resources, & Support
Whether you’re new to homeschooling or have been homeschooling for years, we’re here to support you and provide you with the resources you need to succeed! One way we do so is through our conference series, but we also have a wealth of other resources, including masterclasses, a free homeschoolers magazine, SEA book store, and more. Plus, our Facebook group is more than 100,000 families strong, and we’re confident that you’ll be able to connect with other homeschoolers who share your values! Join our secular homeschooling community today!