July Tween Book Club: Tris's Book (Circle of Magic)
In Book 2 of the Circle of Magic Quartet, earthquake damage has left Winding Circle vulnerable to pirate attack and Tris, Briar, Daja, and Sandry are working with the community to strengthen their defenses. When the pirate onslaught begins, two things become terribly clear: The pirates have a powerful new weapon–and they have an accomplice within Winding Circle. But they’ve failed to anticipate the fury of a young mage who has been betrayed once too often, and who has very stubborn, very loyal friends….
The purchase of the online class component includes the following book specific resources:
- * A suggested reading schedule
- * A PDF reading guide with comprehension questions
- * Vocabulary activities
- * Discussion board posts in our online classroom
- * Writing/multimodal project prompts related to the reading
- * An invitation to a live discussion
- * A recording of the summary of the live discussion
Month-Long Online Classroom Experience with a 1-hour live session near the end of the month.
Live session scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 1-2pm Eastern. Video summary available for those who cannot attend.
Suggested Age Range: 9-12
Total Price: $10
Sibling Price: $8
$35 for 1 Month with Feedback
$33 for Siblings with Feedback