SEA Homeschoolers Online Conference Series
Speaker Submission Form
- Please use this form to submit session proposals for the SEA Homeschoolers Online Conference Series 2020.
- Please submit one form per session proposal.
- Conference sessions will consist of a 30-40 minute pre-recorded video and a 10-15 minute live Q&A.
- The target audience should be parents and educators in a homeschool setting.
- Session may casually mention or reference a product/service you create or are professionally connected to, but may not be a vendor talk or focus primarily on the use or sale of your product/service.
- We also have a limited number of slots for student workshops.
- * Due to limited shopping options and financial hardships caused by the current pandemic, any supplies needed by workshop participants must be common household items or items easily obtained at little or no cost.
- * Student workshops may be a combination of pre-recorded and live, like the parent sessions, or may be full live sessions to aid in interactive participation.
- * If submitting a student workshop please include the target age/grade level range in your session description.
SEA Homeschoolers Online Conference Themes and Dates
Secular, Eclectic, Academic Education – May 22-24, 2020 (Session videos due no later than May 15, 2020.)
These will be subject focused sessions: math, science, history, reading, writing, art, music, computer science, etc.
Homeschooling 101 – June 26-28, 2020 (Session videos due no later than June 19, 2020.)
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, homeschool methodologies, gameschooling, deschooling, assessments, record keeping, planning, how to select materials, etc.
Customizing Your Homeschool – July 24-26, 2020 (Session videos due no later than July 17, 2020.)